Kekin X Episode 3 Kekin X Episode 3

hahaha so funny

Nice jokees,costumes, and nice characters keep up the good work!

Operation Gi-go: File 1 Operation Gi-go: File 1

AWSOME!!

This is a great intense movie. It has a good story so far and the anamation is great two. I was wondering if someone was to hold his nose then he cant breath right?

Gi-go responds:

Hahaha, I suppose he wouldnt be able to!

ArkAngel - Episode 1.1 ArkAngel - Episode 1.1

WOOT LIONCOURT!

Lioncourt is the best voice actor!

Falcon Love: The Movie Falcon Love: The Movie

Nice!

Good to have some original cartoons with music here. You kind of remind me of stephen lynch. The graphics to the song was awsome. Hope to see more from you.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.8 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.8

Badass.

That was awsome. Everything was smooth and entertaining. The fights got me axcited and i never asked myself why am i watching this. You should realy consider voices. Lip syncing would be hard with sprites tho. It would add alot. Good luck on your future projects and back onto mine.

^_^

MaxR responds:

Sometimes voices might ruin it, but I may never know until I try it huh?

Red:Trailer Red:Trailer

Hard to get ideas from your own. Trust me i know!

Backround music from Cowboy bebop and a idea straight from the first episode. Us flash artist know its hard to make one single idea on our own so we leech from others and spit out something we say diffrent. I used to do that but then asked wade to delete it and he did. Now i told myself that everything i create next will be original and good quality. In my opinion? I say scratch your whole idea. Keep your main character and just listen to music and think of a whole new plot.

Hope this helps!

Eck Productions...

Shifty55 responds:

I'm aware of everything that you said, Ive compleatly changed the way that I'm going to go at this progect, and actually i plan to change the way my character looks a bit mainly clothing, and I'll delete this trialer once i get the actual first episode out. I have the whole story and the way im gonna direct written out, but i still need to think about dialouge then im gonna start the animation.

Numa numa man dance Numa numa man dance

Its been done.

Dont over use this numa numa dance thing but you did it in a cool way. Good effort but you should of used a diffrent song. I love your preloader by the way.

FMA parody FMA parody

ummm

congrats you have learned the technique of tracing! I love fma but people like you ruin it. Please create something of your own.

HaloQuickie#1 HaloQuickie#1

Pretty cool

A couple tips. If you made your own characters and instead of making a halo theme(its been done) you could have your own lil snazzy mini series. Make more animations and more sounds and you could start making some great stuff. hope this helped.

Eck Productions

guXit responds:

Well, i have my own characters. But i wanted to try a Halo-Theme.

Thx anyway!

Hard F*cking Tenacious D Hard F*cking Tenacious D

I agree its stolen.

I wish i could put the link from where this was stolen but that would get me banned. I mean why submit a movie you didnt even make?