Kekin X Episode 3 Kekin X Episode 3

hahaha so funny

Nice jokees,costumes, and nice characters keep up the good work!

Operation Gi-go: File 1 Operation Gi-go: File 1

AWSOME!!

This is a great intense movie. It has a good story so far and the anamation is great two. I was wondering if someone was to hold his nose then he cant breath right?

Gi-go responds:

Hahaha, I suppose he wouldnt be able to!

ArkAngel - Episode 1.1 ArkAngel - Episode 1.1

WOOT LIONCOURT!

Lioncourt is the best voice actor!

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

Good but...

I have one of his books too and the images looked Exactly like his in his books. Almost liked they were traced. I knew right when i saw the body tut. IMO you should of put your own experience in it instead of spmeone elses. Otherwise good tut.

MattKaiser responds:

I didn't trace anything, I only copied two figures, the kicking body and the kneeling body, the rest were from memory. That's not plagourism (sp?) as much as it is help, as i can really only draw straight figures. I'm sorry if that's a problem.

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

Awsome.

Great graphics and gameplay in this. I can tell you put alot of work in it. You worked paid off. Good job and keep up the great work!

The Newgrounds Quiz The Newgrounds Quiz

Not fun.

I thought this was gonna be fun. It was ok. I have seen alot better quizes then this.

Keep trying.

Vance responds:

This has nothing to do with my game, or you're review but...

I think it's so funny you pretended to be 18, and that you where a wresteling champion, and here i find out you're some nerd that i can kick the shit out of.

Sorry, just think it's funny.